Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Travels


Well, I've been home for slightly over a month now and I'm getting ready to fly back to California for a week! I'm excited to see all my friends and old "hot-spots." I'll be getting back right at the start of August and then I'm off to Spain! Its been 2 years since my last visit and I'm bringing my boyfriend with me; Its his first time to Europe so I'm really excited to show him where my family is from (La Coruna). Plus we just had our apartment renovated and I haven't seen it yet, so I'm double excited.

On a separate note, check out the song "Baptized by Fire" by Spinnerette! its the last song on my playlist and I really like it!

On another separate note, I've been doing a lot of bike riding lately, if anyone knows a good trail other than Jones Beach at Cedar Creek Park or the Bethpage trail in Massapequa let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment